At the present time our agency has the following available position:
Marketing and Communications Consultant – A part-time position (12-15 hours per week), under the supervision of the Executive Director. Daytime and occasional evenings required.
Description: Responsible for coordinating the communications output of the agency including creating, delivering and/or maintaining email lists, direct mail, brochures, newsletters, press releases, congregational bulletin announcements, mailings, website, Constant Contact and social media. Also participates in event planning, fund raising and volunteer/care receiver support activities.
- Develop and implement media relations and strategies
- Prepare and send out press releases, announcements, newsletters, and invitations
- Prepare letters to donors, grantors, volunteers, etc.
- Manage bulk mailings and email marketing
- Assist with event planning and execution
- Update website, post on Facebook
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Communications/Marketing or a related field.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point and Publisher), Constant Contact and basic website management.
- Experience with Word Press and In Design marketing software
- Experience in developing and posting social media content
- Organized and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Non-Profit experience preferred
All interested parties should email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 609-393-9922 for more information.
Interfaith Caregivers of Greater Mercer County (ICGMC), an interfaith coalition, is dedicated to promoting the independence, dignity and well-being of homebound elderly and people with disabilities by matching them with supportive and caring volunteers who assist with the tasks of everyday life