Join our dedicated and compassionate team.
Interfaith Caregivers of Greater Mercer County (ICGMC), an interfaith coalition, is dedicated to promoting the independence, dignity and well-being of homebound elderly and people with disabilities by matching them with supportive and caring volunteers who assist with the tasks of everyday life.
The agency is seeking a part-time Grants/Program Manager. The position is a 16 hour, three days per week position.
Description: The Grants/Program Manager supports the grant seeking and statistical reporting needs of the agency. Working closely with and under the supervision of the Executive Director, the position assists with grant writing and grant submission activities, addresses grant reporting and program outcome/data requirements, and monitors the agency’s database.
- Reviews and provides monthly, quarterly and other programmatic reporting requirements as needed, for all agency governmental and foundation grants;
- Assists with all aspects of grant submissions for the agency including grant writing, new program development, and managing application attachments, as required. Work with the agency’s Executive Director to monitor submissions, deadlines, and funders’ reporting requirements;
- Provides programmatic, donation and funder statistics as needed to Executive Director and Program staff;
- Attend monthly staff meetings and provide statistical updates on volunteers and receivers;
- Assist with development of grant and program budgets;
- Assist with maintenance of ICGMC donor database;
- Supports all fund development activities or the agency ;
- Provide support to Volunteer Managers and Business manager as needed;
- Assume other duties as assigned by Executive Director.
All candidates should have proven interpersonal and communication skills, knowledge of the issues affecting the elderly and persons with disabilities, and familiarity with community resources. Other qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications or a related field
- 3 years of direct grant writing experience
- Proficiency in MS Office products, with expertise in Word, Powerpoint and Access
Interested parties should email resume to Linda Gyimoty at jobs@ICGMC.org or call 609-393-9922 for more information.
Click link for PDF version of job posting: ICGMC Grants & Program Manager position
Interfaith Caregivers Greater Mercer County is in need of a skilled IT volunteer to help through some critical email and website challenges, including: on-going support issues on individual staff PC’s, help in redesigning/updating our email, outlook, and Gmail systems, and Microsoft Access files; ultimately helping to minimize email problems and file management/reporting issues.
Hours are flexible depending on the emerging IT needs. Knowledge of donor databases, specifically Microsoft Access and Excel and/or the Careworks Database system is a plus.
Please contact Jane Hargraves, Administrative Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org or 609-393-9922 if you have these skills or know of someone who has some time to offer a charity in need.